Detroit Radiant Re-Verber-Ray Heaters
Construction Projects, Drilling Sites, Storage Areas, Service Drives, Ship Yards, Marinas, Emergency, Loading Docks, Unheated Buildings, Receiving/Shipping, Bus Terminals, Car Washes, Warehouses, Garages.
• Rugged ceramic burner
• Highly polished aluminum reflector
• Select, high temperature stainless steel alloy
• Adjustable LP cylinder mounting bracket
• UL listed single - tank pressure regulator
• Excess flow check POL fitting
• CSA listed 100% shutoff safety gas valve.
• Main burner flame sensor
• 90 day limited warranty
This model weights only 14 lbs. and will operate for fifteen (15) hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder. Its high BTU output and weight make it truly versatile/portable heater. Features patented tip-over check.
This compact, light-weight model will operate for thirty (30) hours on a 20 lb. propane cylinder. Weighs just 11 lbs. and features patented tip-over check.
LP cylinders not included.
• Minimum maintenance is assured: No moving parts.
• Completely rust and corrosion resistant.
• In excessive drafts, shrouding may be required.
• Patented Safety Tip-Over Check.
• Ball check at orifice shuts off gas in unit in event heater falls over.
• Not for residential use.